Check out our Pioneer Days link to the right! Pioneer Days will be held the weekend following Labor Day, September 12th and 13th. Lots of activities both Saturday and Sunday!
Stop by Fort Belmont in Jackson, Minnesota, and explore a unique re-creation of Fort Belmont built by settlers living in Belmont township of Jackson County in the early 1860s. Fort Belmont hosts several items of interest including:
- Replica 1860’s log cabin and stockade
- Blacksmith shop
- Hand-built prairie sod house
- 40-foot tower overlooking the Des Moines River Valley
- 1/3 replica working grist mill
- 1873 Lysgard farmhouse & summer kitchen
- 1902 Delafield Church
- Museum and trading post
** We look forward to your visit! Group Tours are available. Contact the local Chamber office (507) 847-3867 to make arrangements.